Sunday, July 12, 2015

Cowboy Caviar

Cowboy Caviar:
One of my favorite summer time recipes!! I put this on my eggs in the morning, serve it with grilled chicken or white fish, or put on a bed of lettuce and just add a dollop of plain Greek yogurt! If I bring to a party I will bring it with some tortilla chips! 
Cowboy caviar:
1 15 oz can of black beans
1 cup of frozen corn, thawed
1/2 pint of cherry tomatoes chopped
1 bunch of green onions chopped
1/2 bunch of cilantro chopped
1 avocado diced
Pepper and a pinch of Himalayan salt
2 tspn of cumin
And a drizzle of balsamic vingegar (optional, sometimes I do lime juice instead.)
Mix all together, actually tastes better after about 6 hours sitting in fridge because all the flavors really come together. Keeps for a few days in the fridge!
For those following the 21 day fix with me, if you eat 1/8 of this (it does make a lot!) it's 1/2💙 1/4-1/2 ðŸ’š 1/2 ðŸ’›.
‪#‎21dfx‬
It's SOOO delicious!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment