Monday, July 20, 2015

Strawberry Mojito Shakeology


I firmly believe, that shakeology has helped me get to my goal weight and maintain it. But more importantly, it's given me energy and that extra mmmph I needed to get my but off the couch and get moving! I used to be a napper. When Lila would nap, I would nap. Which is fine. But wow, did I get almost NOTHING done each day. Lila is a lot of work, so when she sleeps, that's basically my only time to clean, cook, work, and play with my boys! I don't wanna waste it sleeping! I started drinking shakeo daily March 17th, and I am proud to say I have napped ONCE since then! Even when I take calls all night for work, I don't even feel like I need to sleep the next day! And there is no added caffiene, no stimulants! So that's pretty amazing!

Here is a yummy summertime recipe that I love!


1 scoop of strawberry shakeo
1 1/4 cup
Of water or coconut water
2 tbsp of lime juiceMint chopped or muddled1tsp of honey Ice

Blend!

No comments:

Post a Comment