Friday, December 11, 2015

Peanut Butter Bark

Ok, so who has tried that Christmas Crack? It's basically sugar, butter, saltines and chocolate. Sounds kinda gross to me. But it tastes heavenly and it's highly addictive, so I don't recommend it!

This is a great, healthy alternative. And it doesn't put you into a coma for 4 hours after you eat it! BONUS!

Ingredients:
1 cup of plain greek yogurt
1-2 tbsp of agave nectar or honey
3 tbsp of natural peanut butter
dark chocolate chocolate chips

Get out cookie sheet and cover it with parchment paper. NOT wax paper. Yes, I did that once. Not cool. Not the same thing. Don't make that mistake! HAHA! In a medium bowl, mix the first three ingredients, spread a thin layer on cookie sheet with parchment paper. Add a small amount of chocolate chips. I think I used about 4 orange containers worth. Pop in freezer for 3 hours, then break into large pieces. Store in freezer too, because it melts pretty fast. When making for my boys I crush up vanilla wafers or graham crackers on top too. SOOO good! I count each peice of bark as 1/2 yellow (because the chocolate chips are technically a treat, but each piece doesn't even contain 1/2 orange container, so I just count as a half. Also it's 1/4 red and 1 tsp.



No comments:

Post a Comment