Tuesday, August 18, 2015

BUFFALO CHICKEN PIZZA

Ingredients:
1 medium yellow onion
EVOO
Shredded cooked chicken breast (rotisserie is great, or you can slow cook some chicken in a crock pot and shred) I used about 2-3 breasts worth
Texas Pete 1 tablespoon and then more for drizzling on top
1/2 can of low sodium black beans
1 whole grain pizza flat out
1 red container of plain greek yogurt (or sour cream)
Crumbled blue cheese, 1/2 blue container
1 bunch of cilantro chopped
4 stalks of celery chopped


Sauté some onions in a dollop oil. Add shredded chicken breast. I get the kind at Costco that is already shredded, rotisserie, just white meat! But you can shred up a rotisserie chicken! Then I add a half a can of black beans (low sodium) and a tablespoon or so of Texas Pete. Meanwhile I bake a whole grain pizza flat out at 375 for 3-4 min. Then I add mozzarella (3/4 blue container for each flat out if u r following the fix), then add chicken mixture and bake at 375 for another 5 min. Meanwhile I mix a red container of plain Greek yogurt with half of a container of blue cheese. I chop up some cilantro and celery really fine. When the pizzas are done I drizzle with the yogurt mixture, top with celery and cilantro, and drizzle a tiny bit more Texas Pete. OMG! So good! One serving is one flat out pizza!

No comments:

Post a Comment