Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Peaches and Goat Cheese flat bread

Dinner or lunch in under 10 minutes! Uhhhh Yes please!

 Now I'm not gonna lie this dinner would not fly for paul. He's a meat guy. So I would need to add prosciutto or something! But this is perfect for me for dinner or for a quick but different lunch!
I know it's almost fall and it's all about squash and pumpkin. But please, we were In our bathing suits last weekend and it's 80 degrees. So it's still summer yall!

Cut up one peach and marinate it in balsamic vinegar. I don't use much because I use the really good kind that is nice and thick, and clings to the peaches. Throw a flat out pizza thin in the oven at 365 for four minutes after you Drizzle a little olive oil and Himalayan sea salt! Take it out, Spread about 2-3 tablespoons of goat cheese. Then place the peaches on, throw back in the oven for another 4 minutes. Take it out and throw on some chopped arugula, or basil and spinach which is all I had. Drizzle a little more balsamic if you fancy. Done! So good! If you are following the 21 day fix, this is 1 yellow, 1 purple, 1/2 blue and 1/3 green.
You can also switch out the goat cheese for Ricotta and it's a red! Anyway for me to save my blues... my precious, BELOVED blues!

No comments:

Post a Comment