Friday, April 24, 2015

Shakeology

What is shakeology? I could rattle off all of the amazing super food ingredients, or how it compares to other shakes on the market... but do you really care about that? Some of you may, and if so, I have all the facts I can share with you. But I know most of you wanna know, what will it do for me? And why should you invest $4 a day into a shake!?

Here is why I like it:

  • it's convenient. I am usually running around most of the day, And I can literally grab this and go in 30 seconds or less. I usually replace breakfast or lunch with a shakeology.
  • it saves me money, otherwise, I am sure I would be spending more than $4 on a meal. 
  • it tastes SOOO good.
  • it makes me feel more energetic. I don't have that 3pm, I need a nap or I may collapse feeling. 
  • it helps me curb my cravings, helped me kick my diet coke and nightly glass of wine habit. which in turn has actually saved me money! I no longer spend $200 at Total Wine every month or $12 a week at Publix on Diet Coke. And I don't have to lug all that in and out of my car with a baby on my hip! Winning! 
Some people say it helps with their mood, helps with their blood pressure or cholesterol. It helps their libido (sweet!). 

I was hesitant too. $4 a day for a shake! I am a stay at home Mom, I can't be spending that on myself. And then I experienced the way it made me feel, and I really thought about it. And I found a way to make it work. Then later, I found it actually saved me money. I also don't take a handful of vitamins and supplements any more, because it's all in there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment